CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Weight Tracker

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Thursday, May 15, 2008

Belated Happy Mother's Day and other stuff...

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY to all my mommy friends!!!

OK I'll admit it...I'm a slacker. My mother's day was fabulous! I got a griddle and before anyone gives my hubby grief...I've been asking for it for just about forever. For the record I LOVE IT!!!!!!! I also got 3 inches of hair chopped off and I got it streaked with blonde and red again. We also spent Mother's day with my mommy, so we had a good time.

And now for my LATE Weighty Update for this week:

Starting Weight: 264.4 lbs.
New Weight: 217.8 lbs.
Weight lost this week: 1.4 lb.
Total lost: 46.6 lbs

My body fat% went down again as well!

Thanks for keeping me honest!

I can't promise how much I'll be posting over the next week or so as I'm working on a project at the station for All Children's Hospital (In conjuction with the Children's Miracle Network) for our annual telethon, but I will at least try to keep the Weighty Update going for you all.

2 comments:

Chris said...

Way ta go on the weight loss! and you'll have to post a pic on your new hair dew :)

Cheryl said...

Hello!
You are doing great with the weight loss - Cheri shared your website with us (I'm with Seriesse Too). I like both your site and blog! I am also loosing weight and you are an inspiration!
Take Care
Cheryl