CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Weight Tracker

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Tuesday, June 3, 2008

I'm back after my project...here's what you missed!

The telethon went well...despite the present economy the Tampa Bay Area Raised over 4 Million dollars for All Children's Hospital.

I have now re-entered the blogosphere and am now going to update you on the status of my weight loss:

THE RECAP

May 19, 2008 - a gain week

Starting Weight: 264.4 lbs.
New Weight: 218.0 lbs.
Weight gained this week: 0.2 lb.
Total lost: 46.4 lbs

May 28, 2008 - a loss week

Starting Weight: 264.4 lbs.
New Weight: 217.8 lbs.
Weight lost this week: 0.2 lb.

That's right I lost exactly what I gained the week before!

Total lost: 46.6 lbs

AND NOW WE'VE COME TO:

June 2, 2008

Starting Weight: 264.4 lbs.
New Weight: 215.6 lbs.
Weight lost this week: 2.2 lb.
Total lost: 48.8 lbs

Thanks for keeping me honest!!! I'm getting there!

Took "Big Stuff" to see Prince Caspian...he loved it (He also loved the "date" with mom. "Little Bit" had a "date" with dad that night too and went to Best Buy and got some movies she liked...I believe they were Princess Stories of some sort).

"Oma and Opa" watched "Big Stuff" & "Little Bit" long enough for Hubby and I to go out for dinner last night...just the two of us! A grown up meal with hubby (whom I haven't seen in about a week because of my real job...and trying to keep the kids happy because of all the extra work hours). It was fun!

and now we are down to one child the rest of this week as "Big Stuff" is with his "Oma and Opa" for a little time with them. We were going to be completely childless for a week as "Little Bit" was going to be with one of her favorite people "Mac" (and "Papa" too of course) this week for some intensive potty training and fun, but "Mac" (aka my mom) had somethings beyond her control come up (don't you love it when things our out of your hands?!?!?) and she had to take care of those...I don't know who was more disappointed "Mac" or "Little Bit"...actually, I'm thinking "Mac", but I told her not to worry. We're enjoying the special time with "Little Bit".

That's about it from here.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

I am so glad you are back I was getting WORRIED!!!

H. Roy Adams said...

thanks for mentioning the Telethon!!

Unknown said...

Eternal Flux - I'm fine...sorry I worried you. See you in a few weeks!

Mr. Adams - Not a problem. It was a lot of work, but well worth every minute. I was at the station so I don't believe that we've ever actually met, but I bet we know/work with a lot of the same people :-)

H. Roy Adams said...

I coordinate the broadcast at the hospital. I'm the volunteer director at All Children's. roy@hroyadams.com

www.hroyadams.com

H. Roy Adams said...

I also meant to tell you that I lost 55 lbs through weight watchers and working out at the St. Pete YMCA..hang in there!! - Roy

Chris said...

We have an Oma and Opa too! My son spends the day w/them now that school is out. Take care, Have a great weekend.