CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Weight Tracker

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Tuesday, June 17, 2008

The First Edition of the Weight Loss Meme

Welcome to the First Edition of the Weight Loss Meme. This is a group of women (but men are welcome, too) who have decided to get together and help support each other while losing that weight we've been meaning to get off for years. Sometimes you just need a hand to hold or someone to hold you accountable.



Here is the deal, each week when you weigh in you can send in your results to the moderator of the Meme (Leigh) and she will create a post once per week with everyone's results. She will then e-mail the post to everyone who has signed up so they can post it as well. This way we all get support (not to mention added traffic). If you wish to join please leave a comment!



So, without further ado, here is this weeks results!



Chris - 2.0 gain
Tammy - 0 (just started this week! Welcome aboard)
Life With Hashi-Thyroid Blog - 2.0 gain
Grace - 0.8 loss
Leigh - 1.0 loss
Clara - 0 (no change from last weigh in)

6 comments:

Tammy said...

Hi, I'm Tammy and I'm also part of the meme. This is my first week. It looks like you are doing great. I love your Ticker. I'm going to have to get one for my blog. Good luck.

Pam said...

hi, just wanted to stop by and say that it looks like you've been doing a good job on the weight loss efforts. keep it up!

ciara..life with hashi :)

Unknown said...

this is FUN!

Cheryl said...

I would love to join! I could use the support (and would love to support others!)
Thanks!
Cheryl

Chris said...

ah, you are doing good! Hope your week goes well XO

Elle said...

Hey, I'd love to join! Grace, sign me up!