CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Weight Tracker

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Taking it off together

I've been A LOT behind since vacation. This was not a good week for the group as a whole...just be warned!

My Stats:

Beginning Weight: 264.4 lbs
Last week's weight: 211.6 lbs.
This week's weight: 216.2 lbs

Weight GAINED this week: 4.6 lbs.

Total Loss thus far: 48.2 lbs.

I did not eat well this week, nor did I exercise like I should have; however, the strange part is that I LOST 3% body fat this week. If I'd been exercising heavily I'd say that was muscle gain, but since I wasn't...who knows.


Unfortunately this week we do not have a prize.
Hopefully we can get something in the works for next time. This week's Biggest
Loser is Tammy with a loss of 1.0 pounds. Please stop by and congratulate
her.

Here are the results for this week:

Chris - 0.4 LOSS
Tammy - 1.0 LOSS
Ciara - No Change
Grace - 4.6 GAIN
Leigh - No Change
Clara - 0.6 GAIN
Julie - 0.2 LOSS
Cheryl - No Report
Audrey - 1.0 GAIN
Christy - 2.6 GAIN
Tina - No Report
Danielle - No Report
Jessie - No Report
Steph - No Report
CYN - 1.0 GAIN

This week's total: 8.2 GAIN
Yikes! I think that's the highest we've had since we started. I do believe that a lot has to do with holiday time. This is the time that the average weight a person gains is SEVEN pounds.

2 comments:

Pam said...

i never do well on vacation when it comes to weight & eating. when i went to vegas in the summer i gained about 4 lbs myself from a combo of eating and the heat making me swell. i know you'll get back on track :)

Teena in Toronto said...

Alas, I've been off track for months :(

Happy blogversary!