CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Weight Tracker

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Tuesday, December 9, 2008

I'm trying to catch up!

For whatever reason the vacation in Colorado nearly 1 month ago and Thanksgiving being late this year has messed with the flow of my normal holiday progression.

NORMALLY, we have Thanksgiving, followed by my hubby decorating the outside of the house and all of us decorating the inside of the house. Then I typically have about a week to prep for "Big Stuff's" birthday (get his birthday picture taken, the party, etc.) which is in early December. Then get the cards out, take "Big Stuff and Lil Bit" to see Santa, and lastly finish any shopping. In between there's lots of baking, movie watching, story telling, teaching my kids about Christmas, and of course family time.

Weeeeeeellllll, this year the outside of our house IS done, but the inside is only partially done still. "Big Stuff's" Birthday went fantastically well, but at the moment we have birthday present placement (meaning finding a place for his presents in his room and not all over the house) going on admist the decorating for Christmas inside. We have watched a few movies, the kids saw Santa yesterday, and I believe all the shopping with the exception of what the kids and I are getting my hubby is DONE. I almost had my cards but there's been a little issue with Snapfish nothing major, but I haven't gotten my cards to send them out yet. HOWEVER, in spite of my discombobulation, I am enjoying my time with my family doing silly little things running around in penguin socks and "skating" on the floor and traditional stuff like baking cookies.

I am really trying to get back on track, but I have a feeling it will be sometime in 2009 before that happens, but I don't think I'll hold my breath. :-)

I do hope that you all are well and that your holidays are progressing nicely as well.

1 comments:

Tammy said...

You are so busy. This time of year is crazy. I had a no change too. I have been busy but there has been a lot of good food around too. So I know I was very happy with a no change I hope you are too. Have a great week.