CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Weight Tracker

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Taking it off together

Ok so I'm starting all over as it were. Not really starting over, but trying desperately to get back in the swing:

All time high weight: 264.4 lbs
Weight last week: 214.2 lbs
This week's weight: 215.0 lbs

This week's personal gain: 0.8 lbs

Overall loss since October 8, 2007: 49.4 lbs

I'm trying to get out of this rut, but I am realistic as this is the Holiday season and my true goal for this time of year is to just maintain...if I lose great, but to plan to lose during this time of year, for me at least, is just plain crazy!

Here's the rest of the group:

This week's Biggest Loser is Christy with a loss of 2.4 pounds! Wow! Please stop by and congratulate her.

Here are the results for this week:

Chris - 1.8 Loss
Tammy - 1.0 Gain
Ciara - 1.0 Loss
Grace - 0.8 Gain
Leigh - 2.4 Gain
Clara - 1.2 Gain
Julie - 0.6 Loss
Audrey - 3.0 Gain
Christy - 2.4 Loss
Tina - 1.0 Loss
Danielle - No Report
Jessie - No Report
Steph - No Report
CYN - No Report
Jackie - Weighing in on Friday

Our grand total this week is a 1.6 Gain.

4 comments:

Tammy said...

You are so right we just need to maintain this time of year. It's almost over we can just start over again the first of the year.

Pam said...

the holidays and the cold have been really sucky for me. i'm fluctuating more than ever. :-/

you're not doing too bad despite of it all. hang in there. we'll conquer being under 200 soon :)

Unknown said...

I think you are doing great! I've managed to gain 10 pounds in the last month. *sigh* but I have a workout buddy (even if it is an ONLINE workout buddy) to whom I have to report my workouts. Hopefully it will really help!

Chris said...

Glad to have you back! Hang in there, the New Year will start soon!