CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Weight Tracker

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Taking in off together Tuesdays #9

I was actually shocked that I lost this week. Why? Because while I did exercise...a lot, I did not eat AT ALL the way I know that I should have. My mother in law had her birthday this past weekend and there was cake and m&ms so I was certain that I gained. However, I did swim for SEVERAL hours so it has to have been the exercise. Thanks for keeping me honest!

Here are my results for this week:

Starting Weight: 264.4 lbs.
New Weight: 211.0 lbs.
Weight lost this week: 1.4 lbs.
Total lost: 53.4 lbs.

AND here are the reports for this week.

Chris - 1 GAIN
Tammy - 1 LOSS
Life With Hashi-Thyroid Blog - 0.6 LOSS
Grace - 1.4 LOSS
Leigh - 5.5 LOSS
Clara - 2 LOSS
Dette - 1 GAIN
Julie - 0 CHANGE
Cheryl - 4 LOSS
Cyn Blue - no report
Audrey - 0.6 LOSS
Christy - 7.2 LOSS
Tina - 0.5 GAIN

Please welcome Danielle to the group with her starting result of 0 Change!

This week's total - 19.8 LOSS!

9 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow! Good Job! It's always good to lose when we don't think we have. But it does sound like you worked hard. You deserve that loss!

Clara said...

It's good to celebrate once in awhile. I'm glad you were still able to lose. Keep it up!

Pam said...

great job! you're doing awesome. i thought that i'd maybe make my first mini-goal this week, but i've been bloated LOL i did manage to lose only a slight amount .6. i was late in reporting. LOL

ciara (life w hashi)

myspoileddogs said...

Great Job! It's a great feeling to get on the scale and lose when you thought you wouldn't!!

teachfine said...

Wonderful! You are Leigh are my heroes:)

Unknown said...

A loss is a loss! YAY! Congrats AGAIN!

I tagged you for a meme!

Cheryl said...

Congratulations on the loss! I think exercise is my saving grace as well this week. My eating has not been the best. You are doing a fantastic job!

Susan at Stony River said...

Congratulations on losing even when you don't expect it, and thank you for some ongoing inspiration: I'm losing weight too, slowly. Very slowly!

Thanks also for the autism articles you posted: I have two children with it and found those interesting.

Glad to find you!

Chris said...

woo hoo ! way ta go on the loss ! I so dont exercise; I know I should, but I just cant get motivated these days, I am aready dreaming of Pizza for dinner!