CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Weight Tracker

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Taking it off together Tuesdays #10

Thanks for keeping me honest! Didn't lose, but didn't gain either...so maintaining is good right?!?!

Here are my results for this week:

Starting Weight: 264.4 lbs.
New Weight: 211.0 lbs.
Weight lost this week: 0.0 lbs.
Total lost: 53.4 lbs.

AND here are the reports for this week. I hate to say it, but this is our first week with an overall gain! We can do this! Go support your fellow weight loss partners and post your favorite ways you are using to lose weight!

Chris - 1 GAIN
Tammy - 0 CHANGE
Life With Hashi-Thyroid Blog - 1 GAIN
Grace - 0 CHANGE
Leigh - 0.5 GAIN
Clara - 1.5 LOSS
Dette - 0 CHANGE
Julie - 0.2 LOSS
Cheryl - 2 GAIN
Audrey - 1 GAIN
Christy - 1.2 LOSS
Tina - no report?
Danielle - 1 LOSS

Please help us welcome Jessie to the group with an inital report of 0 change!

This week's total - 1.6 GAIN!

3 comments:

Clara said...

I'm so impressed when I look at your total lost stat. Wow! Glad you didn't slip up the scale. By this time, I'm sure you've heard all the cliches so I'll try not to drop any on you. Wow. You go girl!

teachfine said...

How is the weather down there? Doesn't look good on the weather map.

Casdok said...

Yes maintaining is good!