CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Weight Tracker

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Taking it off Together Tuesday #8

It's been a tough week food wise, but I still managed to lose a little. Thanks for keeping me honest!

Here are my results for this week:

Starting Weight: 264.4 lbs.
New Weight: 212.4 lbs.
Weight lost this week: 0.4 lbs.
Total lost: 52 lbs.

AND here are this weeks totals for the group:


Chris - 3 GAIN
Tammy - 0 CHANGE
Life With Hashi-Thyroid Blog - 1 LOSS
Grace - 0.4 LOSS
Leigh - 2.5 GAIN
Clara - 0 CHANGE
Dette - 0.5 LOSS
Julie - 1 LOSS
Cheryl - 0 CHANGE
Cyn Blue -0 CHANGE
Audrey - 5.2 LOSS
Christy - 3 LOSS
Tina - no report

This week's total - 5.6 LOSS!

8 comments:

myspoileddogs said...

WOO HOO keep it up! You are doing great!

Unknown said...

WOOHOO! You go girl! Love the new look, too! So exciting!

Tammy said...

You are doing great! Keep it up!

Unknown said...

I like your new background. It looks great. A loss is a loss! & .4 is great! I would be very excited with that. Congrats!

Clara said...

Isn't even a small loss such an encouragement after a tough week? You're doing so well. Keep it up!

Chris said...

oooh, I like the new theme, seems to fit you nicely ! and way ta go on the loss every little bit adds up!

Cheryl said...

Every little bit counts! Especially after a rough week. Look at all you have accomplished. 52 lbs is amazing. Congratulations. I love the new design of your blog.

Felix Noir said...

You know that celery being consumed burns more calories than the amount of calories withing the celery itself? Maybe it would make a good snack if you dipped it in the right dip...

Anyways, I stumbled across your blog via Entrecard and thought that you have done a very excellent job with it. Like you, I also have a blog. Mine is for the purpose of using my novel to save people in Uganda, Africa. Anyways, I was wondering if you would like to do a link or banner exchange with me. My blog is http://fateiscallingyou.blogspot.com and I am very interested in hearing from you. If you would like to exchange, please contact me and tell me the exact URL you would like for me to link to. Thank you. ---Felix