CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Weight Tracker

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Tuesday, September 9, 2008

I just received an award!!!

It's been a while folks since I've gotten an award, but this one comes from SweetMummy






The rules for this award are:

1. The winner can put the logo on his/her blog.

2. Link the person you received your award from.

3. Nominate at least 7 other blogs.

4. Put links of those blogs on yours.

5. Leave a message on the blogs that you've nominated.

Ok, so here we go for nominating 7 other blogs:

As always, there's Leigh, who got me started blogging (even if she doesn't know it), over at Eternal Flux.

I also love Chris's blog, over at Lone Black Spider

My brother and his wife over at Zac and Jules

"Mommie" over at Mommies Home

"Inspiration to Dream" over at Sharing Anti Aging Secrets

Mandy over at Texas Medical Freak which is always a VERY INFORMATIVE read

And last, but certainly not least, Genevieve over at Mother of Confusion. She's the one who headed up the blogging for Autism whose button is posted on this site.

Now I'm off to inform all the winners :-)

3 comments:

Mandy said...

Grace ~

Thank you for the award. I will have to come up with some blogs.

BTW, I hope that your mom is doing better.

Mandy

Unknown said...

Aw! You are such a sweetie!!

Anonymous said...

You deserve it - congratulations!!

~Dette
AKA MammaDawg