CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Weight Tracker

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Taking it off Together Tuesdays #14

Well, I surprised myself this week! I worked out 5 out of 7 days for anywhere from 30 minutes to an entire hour! I have to admit that thus far I'm am totally loving my Wii Fit, and apparently so is everyone else in the house as well. Last night I even used one of the aerobics activities that I opened called Free Step where you can get it started and then do a basic Step (from like a step class) for 10 or 15 or 30 minutes, set the type of counter you'd like to hear from your controller and the pace of the count/rhythm, then watch TV or a movie or whatever, and it'll keep track of your steps and tell you when to change sides based on the number of steps (usually at 100). I did 30 minutes of that last night while watching Ever After on TV and really didn't notice the time, nor did the counter bother my hubby who was also watching the movie.

Any way here are my results:

Beginning Weight: 264.4 lbs
Last Week's Weight: 216.2 lbs
This Week's Weight: 212.4 lbs
That's a LOSS of: 3.8 lbs

TOTAL Lost since October 8, 2007: 52 lbs.

So I lost the 2.6 lbs I gained last week PLUS and additional 1.2 lbs. That made me the biggest losser for our group this week. Here how everone else did according to Leigh our group moderator. Please stop by and pay these wonderful people a visit:

We currently have a contest where everyone who reported a LOSS had their name added to a drawing for a lot of 100 Mary Kay samples! And since I currently don't have any other prizes, we will have the same contest this week. Just remember that maintaining doesn't count, sorry! Also, if you have a prize to donate that would be GREAT!! Just let me know!

The names of this week's "losers" were dropped into a coffee cup and this week's WINNER is Dette!

And check it out! We had an over all loss again this week! Congrats to Grace for being this week's biggest loser of 3.8 pounds!! Be sure to cruise over to her blog and congratulate her!

Chris - 1 LOSS
Tammy - 0.5 GAIN
Life With Hashi-Thyroid Blog - no report
Grace - 3.8 LOSS
Leigh - 0.5 LOSS
Clara - No Change
Dette - 1.5 LOSS
Julie - No Change
Cheryl - No Change
Audrey - no report
Christy - 1.4 LOSS
Tina - 0.5 GAIN
Danielle - No Change
Jessie - 3 GAIN
Steph - no report

This week's total - 4.2 LOSS!

7 comments:

myspoileddogs said...

Congrats on losing the most this week! Sounds like I need to get one of those wii fits!!

Unknown said...

That Wii fit sounds so nice! Especially if it helped you lose that much. Good Job on being the biggest loser of the week!

Clara said...

Congratulations! How does it feel to be a loser? In this context I'm sure it feels GREAT!

I'm glad to hear you're liking the Wii Fit. I'm keeping it in mind. Christmas is coming....

Dette said...

You are kickin' BUTT! Congrats girl - I hope I get a Wii Fit from Santa this year!!!

Jessie said...

Congrats on losing the most this week! I have to start doing Wii Fit again. My son hid my controller so I'm going to have to buy a new one.

Tammy said...

Great job! Wow working out 5 day that is awesome! Keep it up!

Pam said...

awesome job! congrats! now if i could only get my butt in gear. i gained one pound. i'm just slacking big time...so much so that i haven't even gotten my post up yet. *sigh*