CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Weight Tracker

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Tuesday, January 6, 2009

My new year thus far!

I've been sick with (as I found out yesterday) the flu for almost 4 days now. Today is the first day that I've had any energy whatsoever. Still in bed, but not sleeping 14 to 16 hours today. Maybe, I'll be able to go to work tomorrow.

For those checking in on the Taking it off together posts: these have changed slightly...

I will still post my progress, but in order to view the group's progress you will have to follow the button posted on the side bar that looks like this

One Weigh at a Time

My last weigh in (before I got sick) was as follows:

All time high weight: 264.4 lbs
Weight last week: 216.8 lbs
This week's weight: 215.6 lbs

This week's personal loss: 1.2 lbs

Overall loss since October 8, 2007: 48.8 lbs

I'm going back to bed.

9 comments:

Unknown said...

I am so proud of you for all you have lost. I wish I was doing as well. Still, each day is a new chance to start over!

I really hope you feel better soon!

Anonymous said...

Congrats on your loss! I kinda miss how we all posted our gains/losses for the week and got an overall total

Unknown said...

I agree with Cynthia - I think we should see an overall total too. Anyway, sorry you are sick! Good Job on the loss though. & get better soon!

Pam said...

i was sick w the flu as well. got stomach bug on new year's eve, then flu the day after. it sucked, but i lost 2 lbs because of it lol

good job on the weight loss...keep it up. feel better soon :)

btw @julie and cynthia we have results tomorrow.

Clara said...

Sure hope you get feeling better soon, Grace.

BTW, you might want to grab the badge again. I had to redo to link to get it working right.

Clara said...

Duh. I never even said congrats on the loss. Glad it was pre-flu. That really means you lost the good way!

Chris said...

OMG I hope you feel better. I had a sinus infection a little while ago and slept the days away for like a week! make sure you see the doctor XO

Tammy said...

Great job on your weight loss. Sorry to hear that you are not feeling good. Don't forget to drink water. Hope you are feeling better.

SoJourner said...

Hi Girl,
I am soooooooo proud of you. Inch by inch life is a cinch. Yard by yard it is mighty hard. I love you. Dad