CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Weight Tracker

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

No weigh in for me this week

Lots going on at work and at home, but mostly work...the Super Bowl...Gasparilla...and yesterday the inauguration...not that any of these have a direct impact on my workload (except Gasparilla), but the station has stayed busy with coverage. A lot of the people I work with have stuff they have to do with the Super Bowl. I am more of a backup for that (well backup for the week leading up to anyway).

What I'm trying to say, in not so many words, is this:
I had to cancel my weigh in appointment this week in order to concentrate
on other stuff so I can't really give an accurate update to everyone at this
point. I will be back up and running with an update next week.

0 comments: