CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Weight Tracker

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Monday, January 26, 2009

Weekly Weighin

I have to get back on track...wow! So my goal this week is simple...exercise 3 days this week for 30 minutes (I mean I was doing 1 hour 5 days a week before I slipped...so back up on that horse as it were.) Anyway, here are my results and as always don't forget to head over to One Weigh at a Time to check on the rest of the group!

All time high weight: 264.4 lbs
Weight last week: 215.4 lbs
This week's weight: 216.4 lbs

This week's personal gain: 1 lb.

Overall loss since October 8, 2007: 48.0 lbs

I have been eating well, and that showed in my body fat loss this week, but without exercise I know that I can't sustain that...so back to it!

1 comments:

Maggie R said...

Hi Grace,
Congratulations on your progress. You are to be commended.
I know all about weight loss.. I attended weight watchers, and lost 40 poundsa few years ago. When I graduated i was invited to work for them so I did. Worked for 14 years and enjoyed every minute besides holding on to my goal was a must when you were an employee.. Anyway Last year I got sick with polymyalgia rhuematica (inflamation of the muscles and I was bed ridden)and the doctor put me on a high dose of prednisone. Need I say more. That darned drug has more side effects than a dog has hair! The weigh gain was the worst and nothing I could do about it no matter how healthy I ate... Good news is I will soon be off the drug. Because it is a steroid I had to be weaned off it very slow. Anyway once my body has been cleared of the drug I can get at losing the pounds... 30 all to-gether. I am so looking forward to getting back to normal...
I will pop in every so often and see your progress..... Good luck. one line I learned while with weight watchers was "Nothing Tastes As Thin Feels". so true eh?
I am a fibre artist so if you have time come visit my blog.
xoxo
((((hugs)))))
Maggie