CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Weight Tracker

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Friday, March 14, 2008

I always knew there was something a little off about me...

...I'm apparently "...the most dangerous kind of evil" I found this quiz over at That Grrl:




You Are 28% Evil



A bit of evil lurks in your heart, but you hide it well.

In some ways, you are the most dangerous kind of evil.



I told you before...I'm tired!!! Ok and NOW I'm also a whiner

4 comments:

Laura Brown said...

Thanks for the link. You need to work on being a bit more evil. It's fun. ;)

Unknown said...

I'm 54% Evil.

I am sorely disappointed by my score. I thought it would be higher. :-(

Unknown said...

Laura - See I told you I wasn't as evil as you...oh well (But at least we're dangerous!)

Shravan Vijayaprasad said...

Damn.. i was 88% evil... omg!! I never thought i was that evil!!

DO check out my blog too!!