CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Weight Tracker

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Friday, March 14, 2008

Your Peculiar Aristocratic Title

This is just for fun since I can't sleep again!?!??! I discovered this over at Angelika's which led me to this site. It's a hoot and if you don't like you're first title you can just re-enter your information. I got mine and then I just kept changing it because they were all so funny (What do you want from me? I'm tired!!!) Anyway here's my title:

My Peculiar Aristocratic Title is:
Her Noble Excellency Grace the Talkative of Puddleston St Droop
Get your Peculiar Aristocratic Title

3 comments:

Unknown said...

So sorry for infecting you with insomnia!

At least you found something fun to do, LOL.

Unknown said...

You should be! I'm freaking exhausted today and yet I can't get off of this...this...galldarned contraption known as the PC! (I'm am, of course, kidding...not about the exhausted part, but oh you know...where's my Dt. Mountain Dew?!?!?!)

I truly LOVED this link though! Thanks, you know for the link. Ok that's it...check please! (I'm a tad loopy if you haven't noticed.)

J said...

hi! Grace

thanks so much for the kind words. I really appreciate it as I'm going through this very rough time.