CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Weight Tracker

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Friday, July 18, 2008

My mom's doing FANTASTIC!!!

Quick update:

Yesterday she was moved out of ICU and into a "Regular" Room. Today they made her do her walks. First one was 25 ft. Second one was 50 ft. The most recent one was 150 ft. The doctors are very happy and if all goes well she should be home this coming Tuesday. (For those following along, that's 1 week and 1 day after major surgery!) I will let you know if this actually happens.

I saw her last night, and she is still in a lot of pain, but not nearly as much as she was when I saw her earlier this week.

I want to thank you all for your kind words, thoughts, support, and prayers. My family also greatly appreciates them as well.

1 comments:

Mandy said...

I am glad that your mom is doing so much better. It is hard to see a parent in the hospital. (((HUGS))) to you and your family.
Mandy