CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Weight Tracker

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Taking it off Together Tuesday #4

Here are the reports for this week:



Chris - 2 LOSS
Tammy - 0 change
Life With Hashi-Thyroid Blog - Out Of Town
Grace - 2.4 Gained
Leigh - 3 LOSS
Clara - 2 Gained
Dette - 1 Gained
Julie - 2 LOSS
Cheryl - 0 change



Please help me welcome Cyn Blue who is reporting a 1 pound gain.



And everyone welcome my aunt Audery to the group who is reporting a 3 pound loss!



Total : 3.6 LOSS! YAY!

4 comments:

Dette said...

It was a tough week, wasn't it? Especially with the holiday?

You are still on the right track, though - good for you!! I love your ticker up there, I might check it out and grab one for myself. :)

Have a great week!

Unknown said...

At least we have Together Tuesday to keep us on track! Holidays are just hard ...

Chris said...

Hang in there girl! I just take one day at a time. We can do this together :) XO

Unknown said...

dette - I love the ticker myself. I can see progress on the graph it does for you as well.

julie - That they are, but we'll make it!

chris - Thanks...one day at a time is right. I'm hanging in there...don't worry.