CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Weight Tracker

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Monday, July 14, 2008

The Weighty Update

Oh I almost forgot! And this is a Fantastic Week weight loss wise (of course it could be the stress, but at this point I'll take it!)

Starting Weight: 264.4 lbs.
New Weight: 213.0 lbs.
Weight lost this week: 4.6 lb.
Total lost: 51.4 lbs

I FINALLY CROSSED 50 lbs. LOST!!!!! Another milestone that I never thought I'd reach. This is also the lowest my weight has been in over 7 and 1/2 years!!!

Thanks for keeping me honest!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

over 50 pounds lost! I am so proud of you!!

Clara said...

What an awesome weight loss! Sorry you've been having such a stressful time. I hope you mom is better really soon.

Tammy said...

What a great milestone to cross. You have lost over 50 lbs!!!! What a great job. How do you feel. I bet great it most make a difference.