CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Weight Tracker

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Thursday, April 17, 2008

Another benefit of Green Tea!

I am always looking for ways to promote my at home business Seriesse, and today I found something while dropping my Entrecards!

I found it in this article over at Your Best Life The cool thing is that "L-theanine is a natural amino acid that comes from green tea..." and the post goes on to say that while it may "...seem odd that something from tea, which is known as a stimulant, could help with stress and anxiety but this amino acid has been proven to create a sense of relaxation and calm in just 30 minutes, without making you drowsy"!

Here's the good news about Seriesse's Essential Green Teas are that they are

- Calorie-free

- Caffeine-free

- Sugar-free

and they taste FANTASTIC (ok that's my opinion, but I do drink this EVERYDAY!!!) This is just another benefit of Green Tea!

Stop by my website if you're interested in getting some of these benefits for yourself!

As always, thanks for listening to me promote myself :-)

AND AGAIN A BIG THANK YOU to Your Best Life for helping me discover this additional benefit!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks for linking to my blog, I'm glad you enjoyed the post. It's amazing the benefits of green tea! I'm looking forward to reading your other posts and also looking at your website.