CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Weight Tracker

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Wednesday, April 23, 2008

The Update on my health that I promised WAY BACK WHEN!

Back on February 6, 2008 I promised, in a post,that once I got my blood work back I'd let everyone know how my cholesterol levels were since I've been taking S-Force Cholesterol Control that I sell on my website so that I could give you my honest opinion. Well, back in January of 2007 my cholesterol was 213 which is "Borderline-High Risk" (I apologize that I do not have the LDL & HDL breakdown for this to give you a more accurate comparison), and today (April 23, 2008...blood was drawn on April 15, 2008)it was 179 which is in the "Desirable". That's a reduction of 34 points! Ok, here's the Breakdown: LDL is 113 which is "Near Optimal/Above Optimal" and HDL is 66, and "an HDL cholesterol of 60 mg/dL or higher gives some protection against heart disease." (All terms in quotes are linked to the American Heart Association website.)

Obviously, since, as you all know if you read my Weighty Updates, I've lost nearly 47 lbs. (approx. 21.32 kg) some of it is related to that; however, I took my S-Force Cholesterol Control to my doctor and they were very impressed with the qualitiy of the vitamin and told me to continue taking it!

Short version: I'm very pleased with my results.

Again, if you've read this far...thanks for letting me promote Seriesse! Feel free to ask questions if your interested in any of our products!

2 comments:

Chris said...

K, I finally figured out how to sign in and leave comments on you blog! anyways... woo hoo ! way ta go ! Celebrate and have some Strawberries and fat free cool whip!

Pam said...

keep up the good work! i wish i had lost that much weight..but thyroid disease makes it a struggle. i'm just gonna keep chugging along though :)