CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Weight Tracker

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Monday, April 7, 2008

The Weighty Update...PLUS other stuff

Starting Weight: 264.4 lbs.
New Weight: 221.8 lbs.
Weight gained this week: 0.4 lbs.
Total lost: 42.6 lbs

So it was a gain week but BMI and Body Fat% went down so I think it might be muscle gain again, which is good!

Now for the other stuff:

My friend, Devonda, wanted me to repost this (She posted this bulletin on MySpace, but knew that others had posted about the contest elsewhere as well). Here's what she had to say,

"It was a good run, but (Devonda) has been ELIMINATED...

...I was able to finish in the top 30, but didn't receive quite enough votes to move to the next round.


TO GOD BE THE GLORY!!! THERE'S ALWAYS NEXT YEAR!
...or maybe I could move to the next county...........................................*thinking*

ROFL!

I want to thank EVERYONE who voted.

!!!!! I have received confirmation of votes from as far west as Los Angeles, CA & as far east as GERMANY!!!

WOW!! I am feeling the love right now!!!

I am exhausted...so I'm going to relax.

MWAH! MYSPACE FAM-!

THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU!

...and as always....

Peace and blessings,

(Devonda)"

For a local newspaper contest, there were a TON of votes!!! Votes for her Group alone were well over 60,000. Thanks to all who voted for her, as you can see she is VERY Grateful!

My bracelet should be here this week!!!



I got an email from Chrisi over at Chrisi’s Creations this morning. I'll let you know when it arrives!

That's about it (for now anyway).

1 comments:

Unknown said...

You're doing great!

Tagged you for a meme!