CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Weight Tracker

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Wednesday, April 16, 2008

This is a two for one post!

First off this is a post that I was going to do anyway for Autism Awareness, but by a stroke of luck it also works for Earth Day as well! I guess that I should disclose that even though I was going to do this post anyway I was happy to know that A Girl For all Status is giving away 100ec for the first 50 people who write a post of a minimum of 50 words for Earth Day Awareness you can find her post here, but for now I give you PIZZA FUSION! (FYI other than the ec's I'm NOT BEING PAID FOR THIS POST...this is strictly something I think is great!)

I wanted to highlight this company Pizza Fusion! Why? While "Big Stuff" doesn't have a problem with gluten, he does have a problem with casein as I've mentioned before...I know that there are other's out there who know someone or are related to someone that has problems with gluten or casein or both. I first learned about Pizza Fusion through GFCF Mommy's blog. There, unfortunately, isn't a franchise near me, and boy do I wish I could afford buy one myself; however, I have heard that their pizzas are quite good. In particular their Gluten-Free Pizza ...the next time I get close to one I'll have to try it out for myself! I can hear you all now,"Ok I see how this is good for someone on the spectrum following a GF/CF Diet, but how it this good for Earth Day?"

Tah-Dah!!! They are also an eco-conscious company as can be seen by their slogan,"Saving the Earth one pizza at a time." You can view their company profile and mission statement here, but the short version is this: They follow LEED (Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design) certification standards set forth by the United States Green Building Council (USGBC), they deliver their food in company owned hybrid vehicles, they give their customers discounts when they return their pizza box to recycle it, among a laundry list of other things!

Long story short (I know...too late) if there is a location near you I'd check them out especially on April 22nd! Oh, if someone could open one it the Tampa Bay Area I know a few people who'd definately be there!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Not one up here either and I love organic foods! Thanks for the tip!