CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Weight Tracker

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Tuesday, April 15, 2008

My Spectrum Blog Pick of the week...AND my bracelet arrived!!!

My blog pick for this week is: Asperger's Aid as it is a wealth of information! I do want to highlight one article in particular...and that is The Autism/Aspergers Checklist. There are 17 different items listed and some will answer yes to all, and others (for instance "Big Stuff") will only say yes to some (in "Big Stuff's" case the number of yeses came to 13).

My bracelet arrived this past Friday!!!



Chrisi over at Chrisi’s Creations was incredible to conduct this transaction, and I couldn't be happier with the bracelet! She, again, makes awareness bracelets for a number of various causes besides Autism Awareness and she donates a portion (I'm not certain on the percentage off hand...sorry) of her profit to various charities...for example...my bracelet will end up supporting Autism Speaks, and an Alzheimers Awareness Bracelet will end up being a donation to the Alzheimers Association Memory Walk. Check her out if you can. She also does mother & grandmother jewelry as well.

0 comments: