CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Weight Tracker

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Thursday, April 3, 2008

I wanted to highlight a blog on the "Blogging for Autism Awareness" List

NOTE: In honor of Autism Awareness Month I am Blogging for Autism Awareness. There are several others doing the same and I thought that a few times this month I would highlight a few, from whom, I have learned a little something. My first highlighted blog is: The Gluten Free/Casein Free Experience

My son doesn't have a problem with Gluten. We discovered this when were trying the GF/CF Diet to see if it would helped "Big Stuff" we did discover that he DOES have a problem with Casein. ANYWAY, my main problem was finding receipes that my son would actually try...let alone eat! I wished that Thomas' Blog, The Gluten Free/Casein Free Experience, had been around back then. I've only glanced over a few of the receipes since learning of the blog last month, but I've already found several that I can't wait to try!

Check out this wonderful blog!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks for posting this! The more we know the better!

Anonymous said...

my son is a very picky eater.he will only eat maybe 5 different things.so i fear trying the gf/cf diet simply because it may narrow down his already limited intake.I am all for it if it works for the child though.I do know we have him off milk because of his reaction from it.thanks for the info:)

Casdok said...

My son just dosnt like eating!!