CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Weight Tracker

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Just wanted to give my opinion

I know that I keep writing about Seriesse, and I've been using some of the products for a little while now and I love them. So I thought that I'd take the time to share what I thought about the products I personally use. Ok, here goes:

On the Skincare and Makeup side of things I am using the A Essentials Line daily, the Glycolic Essentials & Mask Set (the 4oz. version) once a week and my face is softer than it has ever been! Even though the S.I. Color only launched on January 30th I have absolutely fallen in love with it as it doesn't weigh down my skin and I feel like I have no makeup on at all. I personally am using the The Neutrals Set - Minerale Light and it is really easy to use! Oh and I am constantly drinking more water because I keep putting our Essential Green Tea Water Amplifier drops in it...I won't say that's why I'm losing weigh, but the extra water never hurts when trying to lose weight!

On the S-Force side of things both my husband and I have been taking the Cholesterol Control twice a day. I'll keep you posted on our levels when we have our yearly blood work done later next month. Every morning I've been drinking Amla Rush Energizing Powder Mix; however, you should consult a physician before using this product if you are on any medication or have a caffeine sensitivity...I am not sensitive to caffeine, but it does get me up and going in the morning and I (personally) think it tastes like fruit punch.

I keep getting unsolicitated comments on how great my skin looks so it's been very easy to share this without being pushy. All in all I like the products I'm selling and I'm certain that I will do well in this venture.

If you've read this far, then thanks for letting me promote my business a little more, and you can always ask me questions (if you have any) here or at my website through the email there. Thanks again for listening/reading!

0 comments: