CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Weight Tracker

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Monday, February 25, 2008

The Weighty update

Ok, if you read the below post then you know that I wasn't exactly thinking about watching what I eat all that closely recently...so this week was a gain...oh well it is what it is:

Starting Weight: 264.4 lbs.
New Weight: 225.6 lbs.
Weight gained this week: 1.4 lbs.
Total lost: 38.8 lbs

Thanks for keeping me honest, and I'll get back below that 40 mark next week I just know it!

2 comments:

Cynthia Rose said...

You can do it! A little up from time to time is ok as long as it doesn't get you off track overall.

Health and Happiness

Unknown said...

Thanks lady...I'm doing much better this week...back on track and everything :-) Thanks for stopping by my blog.