CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Weight Tracker

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Tuesday, February 5, 2008

E is for Excellent!


I’ve been chosen for the Excellent Blogger Award by Leigh at Eternal Flux! Woo Hoo! She is my cousin and a great friend and I can't wait to see her again in June!

Now, I am supposed to name 10 other people…I’m not sure I can, so I will try my best.

1) Texas Medical Freak This blog is about all sorts of medical conditions and is a FANTASTIC resource for information without being too technical.

2) Menopause Princess Her blog is always a fun read and she is always insightful!

3) Grape Scott Do you want to learn about wine or join in a virtual wine tasting? This site is for you!

4) Saphrym I love this blog. He blogs about his weight loss journey (among other things) and he is always entertaining.

5) Plus Size Model Loses Weight She is the Saphrym female equivalent. Also very entertaining.

6) Not Just Mama Actually, ALL of her blogs are excellent, (but Pink Lemonade took one of her other ones.

7) Sweet Mummy She's a hoot! She blogs about everything in her life...trips, sewing, being a Pastor's Wife, unfrumpy pjs...

Yeah...I'm out of ideas...I'm NOT OFFICIALLY TAGGING Angelika but I am giving her the "E" award as well as she is a FANTASTIC read all the time, but I seem to tag her all the time...so I'm giving her a break on this one.

6 comments:

Menopauseprincess said...

Grace, you're a sweetie, thank you so much, I'm honored!

Unknown said...

Grace, thank you! I'm thrilled that you like my blogs :)

mummifiedx5
Not Just Mama

Unknown said...

Thanks for the award!

AND thanks for the break from tagging too, LOL. (It's hard to keep coming up with different blogs to tag...)

Unknown said...

I can't wait to see you either!!

Mandy said...

Grace ~ Thank you so much =) Now, I am going to have to re-think my choices...You already took Menopause Princess, Angelika and Plus Size. Sorry for the delay in replying, I have been at the doctor all day. And, yes...another two new diagnosis's =( I will post about them in a few days.

It's OK to be WEIRD! said...

See- I'm pretty behind on all of this stuff. Thanks so much for the award. I totally appreciate it!!! I hope to get it posted in a few days, too, now that it's back on my radar!