CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Weight Tracker

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Friday, February 1, 2008

An interesting site

Yet another big THANK YOU to Texas Medical Freak for filling me in on this.

Clipbook (aka DiggFreak)

Well, I have just found a brand new “Social Bookmarking” site called Clipbook. How does it work? It works a bit like StumbleUpon and Digg. At DiggFreak (Clickbook), you can earn FREE advertising and/or CA$H by bookmarking other DiffFreak members blogs and websites. Once you have (unless you already do) a StumbleUpon, Digg, del.icio.us or technorati accounts (and more to be added soon). Go to DiggFreak, sign up and start promoting your site through campaigns. Did I mention you can also make credits and $ through referrals? For each referral you bring to DiggFreak, you receive 5 credits! Just Click Here

1 comments:

Mandy said...

Grace ~ Thank you =) I am still trying to figure the ClipBook out. I have notice hit from Stumble and technorati. Those are my two favorites and the main campaigns that I have run. Email me your campaigns and I will click on them for you =)