CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Weight Tracker

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Friday, February 1, 2008

I'd never thought about posting this before

Texas Medical Freak Linked to me because of my Five For Fighting post. My response to them made me realize that it would be a good post. So here goes:

As you already know, my son has Asperger's Syndrome and even that is mild, but he's been doing very well with a therapy called Relationship Development Intervention and we are able to upload our videos for our therapist (and share them with other parents if they are a good example of the assignment) through their membership only website https://www.rdios.net

For those interested in checking it out or looking for a RDI therapist in your area check them out at www.rdiconnect.com

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks for posting. I am going to Stumble it so maybe it will reach more people.

Unknown said...

Thanks! Since I'm still new to blogging I guess I should learn more about Stumble huh?

cherry said...

Thanks grace. I will check if it's offered here. I sure hope so. Thanks for visiting my blog