CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Weight Tracker

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Thursday, February 28, 2008

A public apology to my Hubby

Ok, I've got good news & bad news which really isn't bad news but that phrase always sounds good.

First the bad news:
I commented yesterday about what I thought I would end up coming home to with Hubby not feeling well and I'm big enough to say that I WAS 100% WRONG AND I'M SORRY! I came home and the kids were taking really good care of their daddy, and he was eating it up. I did get the Micky D's part right, but Hubby did get a hot bath and then he actually stayed in bed and rested, and he did not get upset with anyone so the kids were very helpful and all in all...the world went on spinning without so much as a blip on the radar.

And now the good news:
Hubby just had a really bad allergy attack and he is much better today! Yay!!!!

Thank you all for the well wishes!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Sometimes it is good to be wrong!

Unknown said...

Tell me about it!!!

Jojo said...

Thank you for the comment in my blog. Talking about allergy attack makes me scared but I guess I just have to deal with it. And you are right!

Unknown said...

So it wasn't a cold but an allergy attack?

Because it sound really odd to say "He just had a really bad allergy attack and now he's better so yay!" LOL.

I'm debating getting the flu shot just because every time I do, I get sick...

Unknown said...

Yep...unfortunately we can't decide if we're going to be hot or cold here and the tree pollen has been the highest it's been in years, and guess what hubby's highly allergic too (and he forgot to take his allergy meds...mainly because he usually doesn't have to this time of year) One night lots of bendryl later and he was better. Now if I can just keep him taking his Clariten I'd be one happy lady!