CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Weight Tracker

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Monday, February 25, 2008

I was feeling "Springy"

This past Friday, I was feeling a little "springy" so I changed my blog template. I hope you like it...I'm still trying to come up with a final look, but I haven't really decided on one yet.

My weekend was fantastic!!! On Friday there was the Michael Buble concert, and then on Saturday there was Jersey Boys THEN there was my brother's birthday party that night. (No it wasn't actually ON his birthday, but it was the only time we could all get together). My in-laws went with hubby and I to both the Buble Concert and Jersey Boys and then the in-laws went home and hubby the kids and I traveled for the birthday party...and then stayed over at my parents and went to church with them on Sunday...so while the kiddos were stuck with the babysitter for 2 days in a row (which let me tell you I almost felt "mommy guilt", except we haven't left them with a sitter in forever) they still had a blast, because they saw all their favorite people in on weekend which usually only happens on birthdays or holidays.

Well that was my crazy weekend...how was yours?

1 comments:

Unknown said...

I found some Jersey Boys tickets earlier. It was really fun!