CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Weight Tracker

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy Valentine's Day!!!

I have really been busy these past few days, and really nothing is going on in my life that is interesting enough to write about...unless you're interested in the Potty Training and the "Sharing" that involves one of my children picking and inventor and an invention to share with their class. Let's just say that Google and Wikipedia have been a must have in our house these past few weeks.

Well, today is Valentine's Day and we've gotten the kids their presents...one got a new bathing suit for swimming and the other got a movie. My husband and I surprised me last weekend with a nice dinner (I know the chef) and a babysitter so we could have and entire night away from home to just be a couple again. Don't get me wrong...I love my children, but I think everyone needs time with there spouse from time to time to remember why you're together in the first place and to get to know the person they've become over the years. Cause, let's face it, I'm not the girl my husband married! Oh she's still in here, but she's evolved and changed as life has happened to her. I like that I'm not the same. I like that my husband isn't the same. AND we date each other so that we don't become just our children's parents. I don't know...it's worked for my parents and it's worked for my husband's parents as well.

ANYWAY!!! Happy Valentine's Day!!!

0 comments: