CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Weight Tracker

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Awards!!! And 5 things about me... (I was tagged! But I love it!)

I got 2 awards from Eternal Flux and I am now suppose to pass them on...

You Make My Day Award

Forever Friendship Award

Thank you for brightening my day today.

These awards also come with a price: I have to list five things about myself, so here goes:

1. I secretly love Veggie Tales

2. My favorite food is sushi (I'll go with that one too.)

3. I don't have OCD but I can't stand it when things aren't even (as in grouped in equal numbers when sharing)

4. I don't usually use physical "to do lists" I tend to keep things like that in my head

5. Oh and here are two stupid party tricks I can do...I can tie a cherry stem in a knot with my tongue. I can also light a match on my front teeth.

Now I am supposed to tag five people with both the awards and the meme…
Mommies Home, Marriage & Beyond, Living the Good Life, Health Wellness Wealth, and Angelika (who I know hates these things)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I don't have OCD either, but the other day I was eating some candy. I like to eat them in even numbers, LOL.

My son got one (1) and I'm like "GET ANOTHER ONE! OR 3. I don't like eating odd numbers of stuff!!!"

Unknown said...

OMG! See? I even COMMENTED on this post and didn't notice that I'd been tagged, LOL.

It's done.

Unknown said...

You are too funny! That's why you're sooooo great!