CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Weight Tracker

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Thursday, January 10, 2008

What a difference a day makes!

Today is much more relaxed than yesterday. Thank goodness!!!

Everything is still busy, but not hectic. So this is another short post...sorry. I promise to write more as soon as I can.

I'm going to a dinner for Seriesse. If I get a picture with Jennifer Flavin-Stallone I'll post it for you all to see. I'm really trying to get this home business going so feel free to either click on the above Seriesse link or you can click on the banner on the right and that will take you to my website too.

Speaking of pictures, I've already change my profile (and a few other things on my blog) so the picture of my sister and I is right here:



so now you can all see how beautiful she was on her wedding day. As I said before...I'm very proud of her.

0 comments: