CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Weight Tracker

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Friday, January 11, 2008

Pictures from the Seriesse Dinner

Ok first let me say that the dinner was a BLAST! I met lots of new people and everyone is really excited! Anyway, here are the pictures I promised.

First there's this one with (L to R) Deb, Mindy (yes McCortney for all you HSN aka Home Shopping Network fans out there), and Me:



Then there's this one with Jennifer Flavin-Stallone and (of course) me:



She is the nicest person, so don't let anyone tell you otherwise. Also, get ready for a Seriesse media blitz. Sly is currently promoting Rambo 4 (which is apparently way more graphic than the first 3), but after he gets back they will be doing the "circuit" together promoting Seriesse (Jennifer's skincare line) and S-Force (Sly's supplements line). So get ready to hear a lot about this in the near future.

ANYWAY, I had a lot of fun and now I'm tired so it's off to bed for me.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

My MK parties are a lot like that. So encouraging and exciting. You walk away feeling like a million bucks! It can really change your life. Best part is getting away from the house and having some GIRL TIME!!

Unknown said...

You're right!It was a lot of fun...especially the girls night portion of it.