CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Weight Tracker

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Sunday, January 20, 2008

Here's five excuses...I mean reasons...I haven't been doing more "personal" posts recently

1) My day job has been insane...but it's almost ready to calm down

2) I've been spending all my free time (what is that?!?!?) just vegging

3) (ok, so this is a real reason) my youngest kiddo was ill, but is now much better!!!

4) (also a real reason) we had visitors, but they are now headed back home.

5) My wireless keyboard was abducted by aliens and they've only just returned it (it was pretty much copy/paste until I got it back).

My "weighty update" post will be on Tuesday this week as my doctor's office is closed on Monday for MLK Day. I'm in for one more crazy week at work (well maybe two) and then things should get back to normal...one can only hope!

{{{HUGS}}} to all!

0 comments: