CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Weight Tracker

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Friday, January 4, 2008

A Desperate Housewife???

I am desperatly trying to get back into the groove of normal (whatever that is) daily life now that the holidays are over.

So I should probably start by saying to the world what my resolutions are:

(1) Continue to lose weight

(2) Get going on the RDI (note to self: Get FireFox loaded as www.rdios.net "works best with FireFox v2.0.0.x or greater and set {my} screen resolution to 1024 X 768 or larger.")

(3) Get all of our "bad" debt (which really isn't that much by most standards...but still it's too much by my standards) wiped out.

(4) Relax more

(5) Take a real vacation. (I know...it kind of goes along with #4...but what are you going to do?)

(6) Get serious about working my Seriesse business.

As I am a housewife and a fulltime working mother, just trying to get organized is a feat in and of itself these days! Don't get me wrong...dear hubby does more than his share, but sometimes we're both at our wits end. Not so this year (If I have anything to say about it :-) ) That's all I have to say, and because I'm deperate to make all this happen...I guess that does make me a desperate housewife! I now hear a collective groan from the universe...oh well...I had fun writing and that's what counts.

That's about it. Lots of happiness, love, health, prosperity, and peace to you all in the new year! (No I am NOT SELLING the champagne flutes on that link {I don't even own the Millenium Collection}...it's just where I got the idea for the warm wishes.)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Those are great goals! Best of luck!

Eternal Flux

Rachel said...

Good luck on your resolutions!!
LOL at the Desperate Housewife :-)
Very cute!!

Unknown said...

Thanks to you both! I'm glad the "Desperate Housewife" made you laugh!