CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Weight Tracker

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Life working in TV News

A quick note...big news story in our viewing area: I-4 Accident

I have family that live near there. I've texted them all just to see if they were anywhere near the interstate this morning and to see if they are all ok. So far, I've heard from my mom, brother-in-law and my sister, and they're good. Waiting to hear from the others. Meanwhile I'm having to keep working in the studio to get the news out to the public.

Sorry for the stacato writing, but things are hectic. Will let everyone know if I hear from everyone else and their status.

UPDATE: I've heard from everyone and they are all OK!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

I am glad everyone is okay!