CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Weight Tracker

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Another weight update and life update

Just a quick update...went to the doctor yesterday and I lost 1.8lbs so the grand total is now 29.8lbs The nurse said I could say 30lbs. but me being me needs it to really be 30lbs before I say 30lbs so it's 29.8lbs.

My baby girl got her ears pierced this past Sunday and she didn't squirm or cry (which is a BIG DEAL for a 2 and 1/2 year old). She's very proud of them too...showing everybody. Her potty training is also coming along nicely as well :-)

I have to brag on my little man as well. He was soooo worried about his baby sister when she got her ears done that convinced my dear hubby to go get her a cookie (and one for himself of course, but dear hubby did say that his sister was his main concern!)

Holidays are officially over as EVERYONE is back to work and school. Now maybe things will calm down...yeah right!

{{{HUGS}}} to all!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Congratulations!!! I just hope I can do as well!

I saw the pic of her earrings, soooo cute!

Eternal Flux

Unknown said...

Hi Grace,I just wanted to say thanks for your kind comments on my blog :)
And congratulations on your own weightloss! That's an awesome effort!

Not Just Mama