CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Weight Tracker

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Monday, December 17, 2007

I apologize for not being around!

It's been a crazy few days. First, I went to get my dress fitted for my sister's wedding and it was still too big. Long story short they had to re-alter it in an hour and they didn't charge me because they never wrote down my new measurements 2 weeks ago. Second, we had a drastic change in weather down here and that wrecked havoc on my sinuses so I've been trying to get well quickly as I cannot afford to be sick this week AT ALL...and finally, my weigh in for the day: I gained 1 pound, but my BMI dropped and my % of body fat dropped so they think it's a muscle gain. Oh well, my clothes are still getting to be too big so I guess that's all that matters right? So the total now is 23 lbs. Just continue to keep me honest OK?

0 comments: