CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Weight Tracker

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Tuesday, December 4, 2007

If you’re a mom or if you know a mom you’ll appreciate this! (Orignially posted on Tuesday, September 11, 2007)

One of my friends has this video on her profile on Myspace and I watched it and it is the FUNNIEST thing (even if it is true!) that I've seen in a while! I found it soooo funny, in fact, that I had to add it to my profile, but I also wanted to comment on it too.

Total Momsense Clip






Add to My Profile | More Videos

I've caught myself saying a few of those things...more than once actually...and SWORE that it was my own mom possessing my body long enough to say the things that I SWORE SIX WAYS TO SUNDAY I would NEVER SAY to my own children...such as "Because I said so." and "You don't need to know the reason why." Unfortunately, those are sometimes, not always, but sometimes the best answers to the myriad of questions coming out of children who are only testing there boundries. Ahhh, parenthood...the great equalizer (well at least one of them).

And I go on laughing...

0 comments: