CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Weight Tracker

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Why do people not think??? (Originally posted Saturday, June 02, 2007)

I swear some days people DRIVE ME NUTS!!! Let's automate EVERYTHING, because it's better???? Oh really? We're in the middle of a tropical storm right now in Florida, and central control somewhere in OHIO can't seem to get anything right...putting commercials smack in the middle of the Today Show...not giving us control when we need to get on the air with a Tornado watch/warning...but this is better...yeah right. I totally agree *dripping with sarcasm* What were they thinking?!?!? Oh yeah...it'll save money...never mind we are putting excrement on the air!

Then there's the people who are paniced because of a Tropical Storm...this one is EXTREMELY MILD...hardly any wind and mostly light rain, but you'd think driving into work this morning that we were in a Tsunami or Monsoon or something...I barely had my windsheild wipers on for crying out loud!

Sorry about the venting...it's just the end of a very long week and I'd rather be anywhere other than work on a Saturday morning (especially since it's my normal day off...but oh well). At least it's for a good reason...The All Children's Hospital Telethon that starts tonight. I'm covering for people who are working out there...the kids out there are soooo precious and now I'm irritated at myself for feeling sorry for myself, cause those kids have it so much worse.

See I'm one of those people who don't think too! Now I feel better.

0 comments: