CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Weight Tracker

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Wednesday, December 26, 2007

I'm back, but not blogging regularly as of yet.

Wedding was fantastic!! Christmas was Even Better!! Now I'm back at work. Oh well...things are going well. Had a Doctor's appointment today and signed up for Bux.to Basically, you get paid to surf, and I believe you are paid for every $10 and they pay you through Paypal.

Anyway, I'll be in and out for the next week and will get back to blogging regularly (hopefully) after January 1st.

Hugs to All!!!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I saw pictures of the wedding and watched part of the video at Audrey's. She was beautiful!!

Love you ~ Leigh

Eternal Flux

Unknown said...

I forgot to tell you. I am up to over $23 on Bux.to but I have not yet received payment on my first $10 yet. It looks like 30 days for verification. I'll let you know!

Unknown said...

You just referred me to Bux.to.