CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Weight Tracker

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Monday, December 10, 2007

Craziness

Can't write much at the moment, but here's the craziness of the day:

Took my son for his yearly check-up. He freaked out! about the blood pressure cuff, but was overall ok. He's doing great and growing well, and calmed down very quickly after his freaking out stage. Ahh...he's getting much better at controlling himself. All in all he had a fabulous birthday party this past weekend...lots of kids came and they and their parents all had a blast...if you've never been to a Pump It Up I'd suggest going to one in your area at least once as they are a ton of fun! Here's the best part though...on the day of his actual birthday, I took the day off from work to spend with him at school and help out with his class...and he told me that THAT was the best thing about his birthday...he said it made him feel really special! (I think I'm going to cry!)

The announcement was made at work today...and I survived again. Still waiting to see how much OT this may cause in the future. The mood around here is a little somber to say the least. The person who was cut it taking it as well as can be expected, but we're all still pretty bummed.

Well, I guess I better get back to it...That's it for now!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

That is the sweetest thing a child can say. Oh how I miss the little days. I still can't believe my baby is graduating this year! I'm sending you a senior pic!

And I am so sorry you are having to deal with the cuts at this time of year. That should be illegal!

Unknown said...

The cuts are what they are, but thanks. I agree with making them illegal during the holidays (at least do them before...so people don't go broke or a month after...so there's time to recover) I'll be looking forward to seeing the picture.