CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Weight Tracker

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Tuesday, December 4, 2007

So here’s to keeping me honest...

Things get busy in my life this time of year. This year is no exception. Everyone has Thanksgiving in November and then there's the frenzy of shopping for Christmas (or Hanukkah or that fictional "Festivus" or what ever you're celebrating this time of year). There's the "Holiday" Parties and then the actual holiday itself. In our house, however, we also have a birthday thrown in (now 2 birthdays, actually, as one of our close friend's children also has a birthday in December.) AND this December...my sister's getting married! Don't get me wrong...I'm thrilled for her...absolutely...I'm just being pulled a gazillion directions.

Now that I've said all of that...I want to say this: Knowing that all of this was coming about...I decided that it would be a FABULOUS idea to start a weight loss program back in October. Not for vanity, but for health...ok and maybe a little vanity . Well my goal for the holidays was to just maintain...so far so good. I've actually lost 23 lbs since early October 8, 2007 (5 since Thanksgiving if you can believe that!) I have A LOT more to go, but I am staying positive and now I'm trying to keep myself honest. For those who knew me "way back when" this will be a shocker...I topped out at *deep breath* 264.4lbs. while I'm still big...I am, as I said earlier, down 23lbs. so here's to keeping me honest.


I'll keep you all posted...on all of the above

0 comments: